Greg Hunt says Melbourne curfew should be lifted if ‘there is no medical basis’ for it as two more Sydney healthcare workers test positive. Follow live
- There are 51 new cases of Covid in Victoria and seven deaths
- Follow our global coronavirus live blog
- Australian stats interactive
- NSW cases map; NSW hotspots list
- Queensland hotspots list
- Sign up for Guardian Australia’s coronavirus email
If there is any policies the NSW Liberals want to dust off regarding climate change, water transparency or anything else, now might be the time…
New South Wales premier Gladys Berejiklian has issued an ultimatum to National Party MPs, saying they can either sit in cabinet or be on the crossbench. “They cannot do both,” she says.
And if they do not comply, she will swear in a new ministry.
A Government serving the people of NSW must respect Cabinet and parliamentary processes.
This is more important now than ever before given the challenges facing our citizens.