Residents of 10 postcodes in Melbourne’s north and west have been ordered to stay home from midnight tonight. Follow live
- Victoria’s coronavirus spike continues
- Full report: 36 Melbourne suburbs return to lockdown
- Inside Melbourne’s hotspot suburbs
- Everything we know about Victoria’s clusters
- Follow the global coronavirus live blog
- Download the Guardian app to get the most important news notifications
Let’s go back to those Victorian lockdown rules.
From midnight, if you live in one of the 10 restricted postcodes — 3038, 3021, 3012, 3042, 3064, 3047, 3060, 3032, 3046, 3055 — you will be under stage 3 stay at home orders from midnight tonight.
Meanwhile, the Labor leader, Anthony Albanese, is on ABC24 and arguing with Patricia Karvelas about a post made by the Queensland Labor party about Queensland being “flooded” by Victorians.
This is what we’re talking about, if you did happen to miss it.
Honestly. It’s shit. This isn’t a against Victorian thing. A scare campaign based on another group of Australians is low. pic.twitter.com/UfUKMviiSE