- Outbreak in English schools ‘uncommon’, says PHE
- England to fine organisers of illegal raves up to £10,000
- Analysis: the UK’s gathering Covid autumn storm
- India passes 3m cases as South Korea sees biggest surge since March
- Children over 12 should wear face masks to combat Covid, says WHO
President Donald Trump will announce that a coronavirus treatment involving blood plasma has received an emergency use authorization from US regulators, according to reports in the US.
The president is expected to make the announcement at a press briefing on Sunday evening.