- Norway and Denmark exclude Sweden from mutual border plans
- ‘Gross incompetence’: ex-Obama adviser slams Trump Covid response
- Anti-vaxxers: another threat looming in coronavirus fight
- UK coronavirus updates – live
- Coronavirus latest at a glance
The US president Donald Trump has said he is terminating the nation’s relationship with the World Health Organization. Trump, who has threatened to withhold funding from the organisation, says the US will redirect funds to other bodies.
The pharmaceutical company Sanofi has temporarily stopped recruiting new Covid-19 patients for two clinical trials on hydroxychloroquine and will no longer supply the anti-malaria drug to treat Covid-19 until concerns about safety are cleared up, it has said.
The moves come after the World Health Organization paused its large trial of hydroxychloroquine, prompting several European governments to ban the use of the drug, also used in rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Coronavirus live news: Greece will reopen its borders to visitors from 29 countries in June ———