- ‘This lockdown seems different’: second time around, Melbourne is on edge
- US cases rise by world record 60,000 in one day
- Trump criticises Fauci and says US in a ‘good place’ as cases top 3m
- Pence pushes to reopen schools amid fears CDC is bowing to Trump’s demands
- Coronavirus report: global cases pass 12m as US daily tally breaks world record
Pubs in Ireland face the risk of prosecution and losing their licences over potential breaches of health regulations brought in to curb the spread of coronavirus, Irish police have said.
The 26 pubs found to be in potential breach of guidelines represent 1% of the 2,785 premises which reopened last weekend, when bars serving food were allowed to trade again as part of the country’s gradual easing of lockdown.
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Coronavirus live news: Melbourne locks down as global cases pass 12m ———