- ‘We’re still so tired’: European doctors brace for second wave
- Global report: WHO warns against dangers of ‘vaccine nationalism’
- Lockdown will have ‘negligible’ impact on climate crisis – study
- UK coronavirus updates – live
- US coronavirus updates – live
Mexico’s energy secretary, Rocio Nahle, said she was quarantining for two weeks because she had been in contact with a person who tested positive for Covid-19.
Nahle wrote on Twitter that she tested negative for the illness caused by coronavirus but she was abiding by the medical recommendations.