- Letitia James says her office uncovered ‘years of self-dealing’
- Trump tells Ohio airport crowd that Biden is ‘against God’
- Another 1.18m Americans file for unemployment
- Deutsche Bank gave Trump records to New York prosecutors – report
- Join us today at 5pm ET for an online event with Eric Holder to discuss voter suppression in the 2020 election. Register now
- Sign up to our First Thing newsletter
The State Department has lifted a global health advisory imposed in March that advised US citizens to avoid all international travel because of the coronavirus pandemic, the government announced.
“With health and safety conditions improving in some countries and potentially deteriorating in others, the department is returning to our previous system of country-specific levels of travel advice,” the State Department said in a statement, Reuters reported.
Trump is using New York’s newly announced lawsuit against the National Rifle Association to criticize Joe Biden.
Just like Radical Left New York is trying to destroy the NRA, if Biden becomes President your GREAT SECOND AMENDMENT doesn’t have a chance. Your guns will be taken away, immediately and without notice. No police, no guns!
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: New York attorney general files lawsuit to dissolve NRA – live ———