- India begins world’s biggest Covid vaccination program
- Staff ‘pressured to go back to work’ in breach of UK Covid rules
- Australian Open sees fourth case as player warned for quarantine breach
- ‘I never thought we would get there’: Australia’s year of Covid
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Milan fashion week is virtual this year, but the fashion giant Fendi has a six-minute menswear showstopper focusing on lockdown comfort.
The first outfit in Fendi’s latest luxury menswear line-up was showcased on Saturday in a music video-style film streamed from a digital-only Milan fashion week.
Vaccines can be “fixed” in a short period of time to cope with new variants of Covid-19, a professor of molecular biology at the University of Siena has told the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera.
Synthetic vaccines of the type being used Italy and elsewhere can be re-modeled within two month, said Rino Rappuoli, who is co-ordinating a monoclonal antibody treatment to heal Covid-19 patients and prevent infection.