- Revealed: big shortfall in Covax Covid vaccine-sharing scheme
- ‘The system has collapsed’: India’s descent into Covid hell
- India’s response to second wave is warning to other countries
- US hits goal of 200m vaccine doses within 100 days
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Bruno Le Maire, France’s finance minister, has said a consensus was emerging to maintain state-backed loans to help companies deal with impact of Covid until the end of 2021.
This has been shared by Public Health England:
In late November last year, epidemiologists began noticing some unusual patterns in the spread of COVID-19 in the South East of England.