India deaths rise by record 4,329 in 24 hours; Singapore authorises use as it tackles increase in infections
- Long Covid symptoms ease after vaccination, survey finds
- How did Covid slip through Taiwan’s ‘gold standard’ defences?
- Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine has approved storage period extended
- It could take a decade to vaccinate Venezuela against Covid as pace drags
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Vietnam’s northern province of Bac Giang ordered on Tuesday four industrial parks, including three that house production facilities of Taiwan’s Foxconn, to temporarily shut down due to an outbreak of Covid-19.
The industrial parks will be closed until further notice, the province’s People’s Committee said in a statement.
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Coronavirus live news: India suffers record daily deathss; Tokyo doctors call for Japan Olympics to be cancelled ———