Italian restrictions to ease in many areas from 26 April; Latvia offers vaccinations following hesitancy in older population
- Brazil health minister asks women ‘to delay pregnancy’
- Germany removes UK from risk list
- Spreading faster, hitting harder: why young Brazilians are dying of Covid
- Australia records first death from blood clots likely linked to AstraZeneca vaccine
- Malawi to bin 16,000 AstraZeneca doses amid rise in vaccine hesitancy
Here’s a roundup of tonight’s updates:
From the moment public health officials started to track new variants of coronavirus, it became clear that the same mutations were cropping up time and again and making the virus more troublesome. What are these mutations, what do they do, and what do they mean for the pandemic?
Related: What are the new Covid variants and what do they mean for the pandemic?
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Coronavirus live news: Italy to relax restrictions; Latvia offers mass jabs to clear AstraZeneca backlog ———