WHO reportedly to scrap findings amid calls for fresh inquiry; women ‘particularly vulnerable in labour markets struck by Covid-19 crisis’
- White House defends Biden’s ‘Neanderthal thinking’ comment on ending mask mandates
- Australia requests review of Italy’s block of vaccine export
- About 40% of over-80s in England broke Covid rules after jab
- ‘All I’ve wanted is to give mum a hug’: four families kept apart by Covid
- UK coronavirus updates – live
Health workers will be among the early beneficiaries of the AstraZeneca vaccination in all three, the BBC reports.
Hi everyone, this is Yohannes Lowe. I’ll be running the blog now. Please feel free to get in touch on Twitter if you have any story tips.