- WHO changes advice to back medical-grade masks for over-60s
- EU pledges to lift internal border controls by end of month
- The first wave of Covid-19 is not over – but how might a second look?
- Coronavirus lates: at a glance
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Estonia has developed an app that could serve as a digital “immunity passport”, allowing users with antibodies to show employers and others their reduced risk of spreading coronavirus.
The Immuunsuspass (ImmunityPassport) app being tested out this month was developed by tech firms Transferwise and Guardtime in cooperation with health specialists for the Back to Work non-governmental organisation.
On Sunday, the European Union will launch a humanitarian air bridge to support the fight against coronavirus in the Democratic Republic of Congo, officials said.
France’s foreign minister, Jean-Yves le Drian, his Belgian counterpart Philippe Goffin and European commissioner for crisis management Janez Lenarcic will travel to Kinshasa on the flight from Brussels.
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Coronavirus live news: WHO updates stance on masks and urges countries not to relax ———