- People in UK with both jabs may not have to quarantine, says scientist
- Under-18s could be ‘reservoirs’ for virus when all UK adults are jabbed
- Uganda Olympic athlete arriving in Tokyo tests positive for coronavirus
- Masks compulsory indoors in parts of Sydney as cluster grows to nine
- ‘Devastated’ Phuket races to vaccinate in time for holiday season
Mandatory mask-wearing outdoors and and an eight-month nightly coronavirus curfew will be lifted in France today.
Le Monde reports however that vigilance is still being called for, as health protocols for public places and event will remain in place until June 30.
Police in Belgium say they have found what is believed to be the body of a fugitive far-right soldier who had threatened a top virologist involved in the country’s efforts to counter Covid-19.
Hundreds of security forces scoured a swath of northeast Belgium after the May 17 disappearance of Jurgen Conings who was the target of a huge manhunt and and was believed to have hoarded heavy weaponry.