- Governor Greg Abbott says: ‘It is now time to open Texas 100%’
- US set have vaccines for all Americans by end of May – Biden
- Wray: white supremacists make up ‘biggest chunk’ of US terrorists
- Senate confirms Gina Raimondo as commerce secretary
- CDC chief warns of ‘potential fourth Covid surge’
- Cuomo faces new calls to resign as harassment investigation looms
The archdiocese of New Orleans, as well as Roman Catholic leaders in St Louis, Missouri, have told local Catholics to avoid the Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot Covid-19 vaccine, because its early development used “morally compromised cell lines created from two abortions”.
Dolly Parton, who helped fund the development of the Moderna vaccine for Covid-19, was pleased to get “a dose of her own medicine”.
Parton, 75, had donated $1m to Vanderbilt University to help find a coronavirus cure. after getting her jab, the country music icon sang, to the tune of “Jolene”: “Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, vaccine… I’m begging of you please don’t hesitate.”
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: Texas and Mississippi scrap mask mandates despite Covid surge warning – live ———