Latest updates: government spending £12m on trial finding new ways to quarantine people who test positive or those with Covid contact
- Britons should not be holidaying in Spain yet, says UK minister
- Which countries are on the green, amber and red lists – interactive
- Half of UK children play out less with friends since Covid pandemic
- Dogs detect Covid in under a second
- Global coronavirus updates – live
Nicola Sturgeon, Scotland’s first minister, has said that people aged 18 to 29 in Scotland can now register for their vaccine. But the website where people register does not say how long people might have to wait until they can get their jab.
If you are aged between 18 and 29, you can now register for your Covid vaccination here. Please do – it is the best way to protect yourself and others, and get us all back on the path to normalityhttps://t.co/6VnRhbh3OM
Priti Patel, the home secretary, has delivered her speech on immigration reform this morning. I will post a summary when I have seen the full text, but the Home Office has already published a policy document (pdf) setting out the plans.
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: UK Covid live: people who need to self-isolate to get separate accommodation in pilot scheme ———