- Record turnout of about 150 million voters predicted
- Biden and Trump diverge sharply on major issues
- Biden the winner, viewers and undecided voters say
- Five key debate takeaways
- Sign up for Fight to Vote – our weekly US election newsletter
Dr Anthony Fauci said the White House coronavirus task force’s meetings have become less frequent, even as infections rise in dozens of US states.
Amid a COVID case surge all over the U.S., Dr. Fauci says Trump hasn’t been to a WH COVID task force meeting in several months. pic.twitter.com/CYcx62HQuM
Trump has left the White House for his two-day campaign blitz through four battleground states, with 11 days to go until Election Day.
Exiting the Oval Office moments ago, the president did not stop to take questions from reporters.
Trump’s off to Florida, where he’ll hold a pair of rallies today: pic.twitter.com/BEzXLUMaSQ
Continue reading… Source: The Guardian: US election: early voting could reportedly fuel highest turnout since 1908 – live ———